PLACING AN ORDER:
We accept orders by phone, email, fax, or in person. Shipping orders must be received before 1:00pm Monday-Friday to be processed for pick-up the following day. All sales are final. No retail shipping.
Please make sure you have checked your order before leaving our nursery. We cannot be responsible for shortages once you have left the property. Please carefully review your invoice before signing. Once you have signed your invoice, you have acknowledged that all prices and material received are correct
Our office hours are:
Office Phone: (561) 790-3789
Payment is due at the time that plants are picked-up, delivered or shipped unless you have been approved for credit with us.
We will deliver locally as well as statewide. Delivery charges apply. Call for fee in your area.
Arrangements for shipping via commercial transport carriers are the responsibility of the customer.
At this time, shipping is unavailable to retail customers.
If you would like to tag material for a future pick-up/delivery, you must follow these steps:
– Check in at our office and inform a salesperson what color tag tape you will be using.
– You must have an exact pickup date.
– Label all tags with your name and the date.
– A salesperson must log the plant name, pot size, and location of all tagged material.
– If tagged material will not be picked up within 7 days, you must pay a deposit (determined by our office) to hold the plants for a longer length of time.
Bamboo Stakes: $3.00
Boxes: $5.50, $7.50, $10.00, $11.75
Wax Trays: $2.00
|*Plants over 6′ may require additional sleeving
Double Sleeve = Double Charge